Agree your Family / Biggest two decisions take in life

 


1: You have done a lot in your life and now you have made a final decision.

2: I went home and said that I should do this work

3: Tell your family dad it's not perfect for us

4: You need to do this works but we can't support you in any way

5: If you such choose a job that everyone else does

6: Now what to do in this situation, fight, not outside people that the fight will be resolved by fighting

7: How to solve it now, I will not get support if my parents disagree

8: You have a hard time, sharing it with your friends, watching thousands of videos online, and figuring out a way.

9: Your father will send your mother to understand that no one can move forward by doing this

10: And you have decided that works I have to do this anyway

11: Then you see your mother coming crying

12: Father, you know that your father condition, in this condition, all fathers have bad health you know

13: You know your father is stubborn, you listen to what your father says

14: What happened, who won this fight, parents won, they are very happy, twelve o'clock is going on in my life

15: At that time, you told your mother that you did not like my work.

So, your work will not be tied and I will not do the work that you want me to do

16: What will you do, how long will it take to kill, if five or ten minutes is too much, it will kill you for an hour

17: you would take, you think you will beat hap an hour on one side,

18: Hey,,,,,,,,, No human being has the power to make the biggest decision of his life

19: Five or ten days will be bad for you, and on the other hand, you will have to suffer for the rest of your life

20: What will he do in this life who cannot decide his own life, he will blame his forehead.

21: Oh, brother what is needed has to do in life

22: In your student life if you don't read and listen chat hang around think about girls then think what you can do in life

23: How can a person cannot take responsibility for his own life, or take responsibility for other people?

 


 

24: The two biggest decisions in life are relationship and career, what have you done in life

25: You have to take these two decisions yourself, tell them at home, you take the other decision of decide

26: don't like blue color clothes on me, so wear red color clothes

27: If the bull runs away, I will run away, I have no problem there

28: I have to make these two decisions, what I will do in my life and who I will be with

29: No one can take these two decisions in my life except me

30: It's the road of life. It's the road of my life

31: I can't hand it over to anyone else

32: But it takes courage, great courage to do that.

33: After all this there is no guarantee that you will succeed in this task,

34: What is the answer, no

35: Go through so much trouble that you fail after five years

36: Told you to be either a doctor or an engineer. you didn't say My creative mind set

37: No, I am not for this job. I was born to be a software engineer, my interest is in work

38: Your family accepted, you persisted, finally your family accepted

39: You started working one year passed two years past three years and at the end you failed.

40: You thought something good would happen to you, you failed the second time you tried

41: Don't think you've lost everything you wanted to do.

42: Who is responsible for what will happen now, your, what courage do you need to take this responsibility now?

43: Ninety percent of people in this world lose with their own responsibility, and blame it others people

44: On your own responsibility, never ever blame the anyone

45: Goodbye here as today see you again in the next episode

46: Thank you very much for being with us

47: Please Subscribe to my channel, select all and click the bell button

 

Comments